Tuesday 24 October 2023

NUJ Award: Osun PDP Chairman, Hon Sunday Bisi Expresses Gratitude To Governor Ademola Adeleke, Others

I, Hon Sunday Bisi, Executive Chairman of Osun State Chapter of the Peoples Democratic Party, is delighted to express my heartfelt gratitude for the support I received from several quarters over the award bestowed upon me by the Osun State Chapter of the Nigerian Union of Journalists. I am truly honored and humbled by this recognition.

I would like to extend my deepest appreciation to Almighty God and all the people of goodwill who contributed to the success of this award. Your support and encouragement have made this achievement all the more meaningful.

I am particularly grateful for the unwavering support and fatherly guidance of His Excellency, Senator Ademola Jackson Nurudeen Adeleke, the Executive Governor of Osun State. His motivating presence before and on the day has always inspired me, and I am sincerely grateful for his continued support.

I would also like to express my immense gratitude to Dr Deji Adeleke and Yeye Modupeola Adeleke Sanni, pillars of the Adeleke dynasty, for their invaluable support on the day. May God bless and strengthen the dynasty abundantly.

Members of the national assembly from Osun State both at the Senate and House of Representatives, I appreciate your wonderful support all the time and specially yesterday. You can be sure I hold you in high esteem as always

My heartfelt thanks go out to the Honorable Speaker, Members of the State House of Assembly, represented by Chief Whip Hon Wale Akerele, the Secretary to the State Government Alhaji Teslim Igbalaye, Chief of Staff, Alhaji Kazeem Akinleye, the forum of Honorable Commissioners, Forum of Special Advisers, and the ALGON for their unquantifiable support.

I would like to acknowledge my dear friend, Dr Akindele Adekunle, the immediate past caretaker committee chairman of our great party and the Special Adviser to His Excellency on Public Health, for his unwavering support. I am also grateful to the members of the state working committee, zonal leaders, state officers, local government party chairmen, and all the leaders of our party for their immense contributions.

Special appreciation goes to the Osun State Chapter of NUJ, led by Comrade Wasiu Ajadosu, for considering me worthy of the Grassroot Politician of the Year award in the state. This recognition will serve as a catalyst for me to work even harder as the chairman of my party and for the betterment of our state.

Once again, I extend my sincere gratitude to each and every one of you for your support, encouragement, and belief in my abilities. May God Almighty bless you all abundantly.
I thank all sincerely.
Signed
Hon Sunday Bisi Osun State PDP Chairman 24/10/2023

No comments:

Post a Comment

Osun Masterminds is Mischievous on Roads and Fertilizer Allegations - Adeleke's Spokesperson

NEWS RELEASE OSOGBO- 29/06/2024 - Osunstate.gov.ng Osun Masterminds is very weak on research and still laced with partisanship in its ...