Friday 16 February 2024

Economic Hardship: LG Chieftain, Hon Adeyinka Gbogbo Ebe Replicate Governor Adeleke Effort, Empowers Ife Indigenes


The Caretaker Vice Chairman of Ife Ooye Local Council Development Area, Hon. Adeniji Adeyinka, popularly known as Gbogbo Ebe, has once again demonstrated his loving kindness for his immediate people by empowering people in Okerewe Ward 1, within the Local Council Development Area.

According to the release through his media office, he described the empowerment as a means of giving back to the society that had produced him. Also, the scheme is to cushion the hardship being caused by the removal of the subsidy.

He said, "I am using this wonderful moment to give thanks to the Alpha and Omega, for giving me the privilege to carry out this exercise. In the same vein, I appreciate all my leaders within and outside the LCDA.

"This empowerment is to serve as a means of giving back to my people and the society that has produced me. Without the support of this society, I wouldn't be where I am today.

"This is the first phase of what will be coming out from my office. I have a strong belief that, the subsequent one will be greater than this. This first phase, is to empower ten(10) people in each ward."

He rounded his speech off by beseeching the beneficiaries to make judicious use of the grant. The Caretaker Vice Chairman assured that, those that were not catered for in the first batch, will be catered for in the second batch.

E-Signed

Media unit, office of the Vice Chairman, Ife Ooye LCDA. Ita - Osa, Ile-Ife.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Governor Adeleke declares Monday as Public Holiday for all teachers in Osun to mark World Teachers Day.

PRESS RELEASE Governor Adeleke declares Monday as Public Holiday for all teachers in Osun to mark World Teachers Day.* OSOGBO/6/10/2024 ...