Wednesday 28 August 2024

BIRTHDAY MESSAGE TO MY DEAR WIFE, AMBASSADOR ERELU NGOZI ABENI ADELEKE

BIRTHDAY MESSAGE TO MY DEAR WIFE, AMBASSADOR ERELU NGOZI ABENI ADELEKE

It is with a heart full of gratitude and praise to God that I celebrate my dear wife on this auspicious occasion of your birthday. This is a time of lovely memories, thankfulness to God, and my appreciation for your being a pillar of support, a considerate soulmate, and a dependable partner in our journey of life.

I must place it on records that you have been a huge blessing in my life from the beginning to date as you have contributed immensely to whatever God has destined me to be today. In the thick and thin struggles for personal growth and political power, you were consistently a backbone who offered all the requisite backup for our mutual success.

Your sacrifices, endurance, and passion for family success are the driving forces behind my steadfastness in the face of life challenges. It is not an overstatement to affirm that your love and loyalty to me extends to my entire extended family. Dear Ngozi, I value our bond for which you have invested so much and for which I acknowledge with all my heart.

Ever since my assumption of office as a state governor, you have deepened your personal sacrifices by ramping up care for the home front at a time state matters predominate my attention. You fill the gaps for me and erase the pain of absence due to pressing state assignments. You are a rare breed of marital resilience and understanding.

Despite the burden of family responsibilities, you are also contributing significantly to the delivery of good governance in Osun State through your non-governmental organisation, the Esther Adeleke Foundation. I follow the activities of the foundation, and I must give you a thumbs up for the many empowerment programs and projects already executed and still being pursued by the NGO.

You have proven to be an innovative administrator, passionate community worker, and committed agent of social change. Your exemplary performance through the foundation has attracted open recognition from various groups, hence the series of awards you have received from several groups at home and abroad.

As you added another year, it is my singular honor and loving endeavor to wish my Erelu more blessed years on earth in good health, expanded prosperity, and marital bliss.

Happy birthday, my love.

HE, Asiwaju, Senator (Dr)Ademola Adeleke, Executive Governor of Osun State. August 28th, 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

Governor Adeleke Hosts Ife Devt Board, Says Ile Ife Deserves Flyovers, Dualized Roads & More

NEWS RELEASE OSOGBO - 16/09/2024 - Osunstate.gov.ng Governor Ademola Adeleke has decried the low physical and infrastructure developme...